We are looking for a Head/VP of Engineering to be responsible for establishing a company’s technical
vision and leading all aspects of technology development, according to its strategic direction and growth objectives.
Note: Looking for people willing to stay with us a long time. People
looking for a stop-gap or temporary position, apply for an internship.
- Leading the development for technology platforms i.e. our microfluidics based lab on a chip device
- Developing models, and Planning & Execution of experiments
- Person is expected to work as a co-founder (work on pretty much everything), and will accordingly
- Other responsibilities include strategy, networking, investor engagement, recruitments etc.
- Can expect to transition to a CTO role over time, as the company and team grows
We are a startup funded by BIRAC, Dept. of Biotechnology (Govt. of India), and are incubated
at Venture Center, CSIR-NCL Pune, India's leading technology business incubator.
People who are technically proficient, analytical, detail oriented, dedicated, and hard-working will
get preference. Good communication skills, and ability to work in a team is a must.
Effective negotiation skills and vendor management is expected.
Ph.D. or Masters degree from a premier institute (India/Abroad), in Chemical Engg/Biomedical Engg. or related areas.
Work experience in microfluidic research/immunoassay development or biosensor development is preferred.